We consider it our responsibility to protect your privacy and to inform you about it. On this page, you can read about what data we collect when you visit or use the website, products or services of Elevating Sports B.V. and why we process this data.
We respect the privacy of all users of our website and of our products and services and we ensure that the personal information you provide is handled confidentially. We act in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
– Elevating Sports customers;
– to potential clients that Elevating Sports has made contact with;
– visitors to the Elevating Sports website;
– recipients of Elevating Sports newsletters and emails;
– all other persons whose personal data is processed by Elevating Sports.
2. What personal data does Elevating Sports collect and process?
On our website, you can view which services and products we offer, and you can purchase a suitable service/product. When you order something from us or subscribe to our newsletters and the like, we collect personal data. Most of the data we collect from you will be used to process your order. We will use the following data:
- name and address details;
- phone number;
- email address;
- Chamber of Commerce number;
- VAT number
- company name;
- payment details;
- other contact details and personal data.
Personal data collected through or generated by our website, electronic news reports, emails or related technologies:
- IP address, browser type and operating system;
- your browsing behaviour on the website, such as data about the first visit, previous visit and current visit, the pages and items viewed, the way the website navigates and whether you view a newsletter or email and which parts of it you click on, as well as your order history, if any.
3. For what purposes and on what legal grounds is the collected information used?
Your information will be used for the following purposes and on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- Execution of an agreement to which you are a party. We want to provide the best possible service to you as a customer and for this, we need to process certain personal data. For example, we need data for the processing and delivery of your order, for the further ordering and payment process, provision of information, any discounts, returns, exchanges; processing refunds, etc.
- To create an account on our website. To register an account, we need certain information from you, including your name, company name, Chamber of Commerce number and a password.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- The processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of Elevating Sports; among other things, to send you information about our products/services to respond to questions and/or complaints you may have and to secure, adapt and improve the website.
- You have given your permission. Among other things, to provide information about you to third parties or to keep you informed about the development of our products/services. If, for example, the range of possibilities with regard to our services/products increases, we can let you know. We can also keep you informed of news items. If you do not want to receive email messages from Elevating Sports, please send an email to Elevating Sports. You can always unsubscribe from such emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
4. How long does Elevating Sports retain personal data?
Your personal data will be stored carefully and for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Unless Elevating Sports is obliged by law to keep your data longer, Elevating Sports uses the legal retention periods.
5. Where is your personal data stored and with whom are they shared?
Your data is stored on our own secure servers, as well as on secure servers of a third party. We may engage service providers (“processors”) to process your personal data solely on our behalf. We will conclude a processing agreement with these processors that complies with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal data can be shared with the parties we work with. For example, we send parcels through PostNL and the payment of your order is processed by Buckaroo. We also collaborate with factories, IT suppliers, accountants, lawyers, etc. These collaborations are necessary in order to operate our company. For processing payments, we use services of third parties such as bank portals (depending on your bank), Paypal, Credit card companies (your own credit card company), etc.
6. How is your personal information protected?
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. For example, we protect our computers and other devices, as well as our website, and use a professional system with personal passwords that are changed regularly.
8. Access, rectification and portability of your data
If you wish to access the data that we have collected about you, you can make a request for access. We will respond to your request within four weeks. If you wish to make changes to the data you have seen as a result of your request for access, please send a request to the above email address. You can request Elevating Sports to change, enhance, add to, delete or block your data. Elevating Sports will delete Elevating Sports within four weeks upon your request. In the event that Elevating Sports rejects your request, it will indicate in its response the reasons why the request to change the data is rejected. You also have the right to to obtain and transfer the personal data you provide in a common, structured and readable form.
9. Can these privacy policies be changed?
10. Where to lodge a complaint?
If you have a complaint about the use of your personal data, please contact us. We will strive to find a mutual solution. If we cannot find a mutually satisfacory solution, you can submit your complaint to the government court or to the Personal Data Authority.
11. Disclaimer, questions and feedback
12. Other conditions
In addition to these privacy policies, our general terms and conditions apply to all agreements and legal relationships Elevating Sports enters into with you. Furthermore, the user manual and assembly instructions apply. You must explicitly agree to this and always act in accordance with this information.